There was a time when I had plans to be “award-free”, but I think the gesture of someone thinking of you enough to include you in these awards is touching. So, I want to honor those who have thought of me (even if I have to cheat a little due to time).
AG asked 5 questions:
- Apart from blogging, what do you like to do in your free time?
- I play with my children, spend time with my husband, serve as a volunteer in ministry, write a lot, escape with headphones to my elliptical, and sometimes I even get to read (before children, I read several books a week and I miss that). In other words, I am very boring and not all that interesting in this ‘homemaker’ routine.
- Which part of the world are you in?
- North America
- What is your ambition in life?
- To serve God quietly, live a peaceable life, and raise my children. I used to have wilder ambitions and even brought a few to fruition once upon a time. I have found, though, that right now I am content to serve quietly and invest my energy into my family (I told you I am exciting and interesting!).
- Where would you love to travel to and why?
- Australia and New Zealand. I have read a lot of books involving both places and I have giggled a lot when watching Australian indie films. I’ve had pen pals from both places, too.
- What makes you feel embarrassed?
- My husband would probably tell you, “Everything!” I am truly an anxious sort, very self-critical, and prone to feelings of humiliation even at mild levels.
3 facts about me:
- I love cooking with my husband. He makes the whole process a lot of fun, especially if it involves something with a giant mess.
- I love hunting in thrift shops.
- I love autumn so much, sometimes I wish I could live somewhere where it feels like autumn all the time. I have already lived where it feels like summer a majority of the time and summer is jut not my season.
My best post is:
I am not sure which is the best one, but there is one with frequent traffic: All Are Welcome
Travel387 aka BullyBoy nominated me for the versatile blogger award. Wrestling with Faith/Dancing with Jesus and Shrieks of the Soul both nominated me for the Versatile blogger award previously and that post is here along with a lot of facts about me.
Thank you very much for thinking of me!
Please visit AestheticGraphy, El Coleccionista Hipnótico, Travel387 aka BullyBoy, Wrestling with Faith/Dancing with Jesus, Shrieks of the Soul, Following Him Beside Still Water, My Loud Bipolar Whispers, and A Thousand Bits of Paper to accept any or all of the awards.
Please take some time to discover some new people if you haven’t already met them: