Thank you, RibbonRX, for thinking of me and for the encouraging words.
7 Facts About Me:
- I love documentaries of all kinds. I tend to gravitate toward forensic and WWII documentaries, but recently my husband and I have been loving Life on Netflix.
- I used to think I was such a city person, but now I want small town life. My husband recently whisked me away for a weekend in the country and I think I could be perfectly happy in the country somewhere.
- In high school, my husband and I were in a few musicals together. In one of the productions, our characters got married after a big spat. My mother-in-law was our director for all of the musicals.
- I read the news a lot, even though there is an awful lot of devastation reported. I find myself praying for the people behind the headlines. There is too much suffering going on not to pray.
- I have to go watch cute animal videos with my preschooler after reading too much news.
- We have family game nights (hey, maybe we don’t paint the town red on weekends, but we have a good time). Our son plays happily in his high chair and our daughter loves gathering at the table to have what she calls “our family party”. Our favorite game is Rummikub.
- Sometimes, we dance around the house just because. Now I can’t really bust a good move, but that won’t stop me from jumping around with my kids. Last night, my husband danced me around the kitchen to old country music and our daughter sandwiched herself between us to dance, too. Those are the moments that make life full of sweet fragrance.
Please visit AestheticGraphy, El Coleccionista Hipnótico, Travel387 aka BullyBoy, Wrestling with Faith/Dancing with Jesus, Shrieks of the Soul, Following Him Beside Still Water, My Loud Bipolar Whispers, RibbonRX, and A Thousand Bits of Paper to accept any or all of the awards.
Please take some time to visit the following blogs:
The Chicken Grandma / Kelly Nickerson / Susan Reams / A Life Less Ordinary / Crazy Love Parents / In the Desert with Jesus / Pure Glory / Isaiah 53 Project / God’s Grace God’s Glory / The Comfortable Coop / Elihu / Elizabeth / The Way of the Path / Weird Weekends / Purple Butterfly / The Showers of Blessings / Hunt’s Clubhouse / Kelley’s DIY / Brandon J. Adams / Emotional Peace / Light Ministry